MANAGER - PURCHASING
Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
Purchasing Manager - Wood Products Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversees overall supply chain operations across multiple facilities.Implements and maintains a supply chain strategy that supports the company's point of view.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensures compliance with all safety, purchasing, store room and environmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for annual spent between $500MM and $1,200MM and inventory value between $40MM and $120MM.
- Uses strategic thinking and leadership to improve overall GP supply chain results through increased effectiveness and efficiency of all processes.
- Manages to build partnerships across the supply chain, business units and operations to influence results.
- Manages and develops the talent of the entire supply chain.
-Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 yrs supply chain experience OR minimum of 7 yrs work experience in purchasing and inventory management
- Supervisory experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective and proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organize the competing priorities for self and team.
- ERP experience a plus.
Georgia-Pacific is an EOE. M/F/V/D.
Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE