Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
Manage and prioritize all maintenance activities in the Crossett Utilities area to improve the safety, reliability of all equipment. This position has responsibility for developing and adhering to the maintenance budget by prioritizing routine and extraordinary maintenance actives in order to meet the financial goals of the business unit.
This includes the planning of yearly budgets to include both routine and non-routine maintenance work while cooperating with operations to develop department capital needs.
Manage work orders for the area to ensure all work in the production area adds value.
Also assist operators with diagnosis of problems and provide troubleshooting assistance for operations and maintenance.
Meet regularly with other operations key personnel and outline path forward on risks and issues.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experience improving the maintenance reliability and avaibility of a pulp and paper mill.
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities
• Strong leadership skills, meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Strong business savvy with an understanding of preventative maintenance activities.
• Candor/Integrity, Sense of Urgency, Managing the Job, Team work, Accountability
Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE