Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
The responsibilities of a Corrugator Supervisor include direct supervision and training of hourly production employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems keeping safety as the number one priority.
High School diploma with a minimum of 5 years packaging experience and 5 years supervisory experience in the packaging industry.
* Available to work shift work
* Available to work overtime
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the packaging industry.
* Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in the packaging industry.
Lead a team of people to deliver superior results
* Basic computer skills including MS office and production software
* Apply Communication Skills
* Apply Safety knowledge
* Strong problem solving skills
* Understanding of manufacturing, converting and corrugated, or packaging production equipment
* Reinforcing all compliance policies and procedures including safe work practices, policies and procedures and environmental practices, policies and procedures.
* Lead Quality efforts on shift
* Coach Operators on performing Value Added Tasks
* Coach and lead operators to drive improvement initiatives on shift.
* Coach and lead operators to improve asset availability and uptime.
Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
How to apply:
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Click to Apply
TARRANT CITY, Alabama