MAINTENANCE PLANNER III
Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
Provide detailed maintenance shutdown and daily work planning and materials procurement for the Mill areas of the Cedar Springs Mill. Maintenance plans will be developed utilizing Microsoft Project software and Indus Passport CMMS. This individual will also be required to direct mill maintenance crews and contractors on maintenance shutdown days. Extensive communications with craftspeople, contractor representatives and materials suppliers will occur daily. Safe work execution will be promoted through development of detailed Job Hazard Analysis documentation and compliance with all Georgia-Pacific permitting and procedures. The Planner will be required to perform rotating weekend on-call duty for the entire mill and may spend time covering the duties of other Maintenance Crew Leaders.
- High school diploma required. Preference given to candidates completing post secondary work in engineering core related discipline.
- 10+ years industrial construction or maintenance experience with rotating equipment, pumping systems, and pressure vessels. Knowledge - Skills - Abilities
- Competency with Microsoft Office software and a computerized maintenance management system, i.e. Passport.
- Strong written, verbal and leadership communication skills.
- Must be diligently organized, self disciplined and willing to work unselfishly for the team.
- Committed to creating an environment that is safe and presents no hazards to their colleagues or crew.
- Problem Solving
- Managing the Job
- Team Work
- Managing Others
Benefits: Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
Click Here to Apply
Cedar Springs, Georgia