ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER II
Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific. As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
Environmental Engineer Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting facility safety, compliance, environmental, quality, housekeeping and productivity standards.
- Ensuring facility's compliance with state, federal and corporate environmental regulations and guidelines.
- Serving as environmental technical resource to the facility in areas including air, SARA and CERLA.
- Preparing permit applications and environmental reports for regulatory agencies, completing site inspections and audits.
- Providing appropriate training on environmental topics.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with regulatory agencies and the community.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences field of study
- Candidate must possess the prerequisite educational requirements and have experience related to environmental compliance, preferably in the pulp and paper industry.
- Effective verbal and written skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to build partnerships working with all levels in the organization.
- Computer literate, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills.
Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
Click Here to Apply