ASSET AVAILABILITY LEADER
Georgia-Pacific has an exciting new way of thinking and working -- and we are looking for individuals dedicated to our philosophy of securing a bright future for themselves and Georgia-Pacific.
As a world leader in Consumer, Paper, Packaging and Building Products, we offer the stability of an 80-year old company and the creative energy of a brand new one!
The responsibilities of a successful Asset Availability Leader candidate include:
- Providing daily support to the Power & Recovery area.
- Troubleshooting equipment and process related problems.
- Prioritizing maintenance work in the area.
- Identifying improvement opportunities.
- Maintaining and analyzing equipment reliability data to identify issues and initiate effective solutions.
- Reviewing asset availability information with maintenance and engineering resources and mill/department leadership.
- Promote continuing development of Operator efficiency.
- Lead in all phases of department's Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Develop and support planned outages and preventive/proactive maintenance.
Bachelor's degree in related Engineering field and/or commensurate experience in the Power and Recovery operations of a Pulp and Paper Mill.
- 2 years experience in Power and Recovery operations.
- 2 years experience with maintenance reliability practices.
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot operational issues and analyze efficiency and equipment reliability data.
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office products and computer-based maintenance and scheduling systems.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to evaluate operational objectives and build strategic and practical plans to support it.
- Ability to develop and implement improvement processes and projects.
Candor/Integrity, Sense of Urgency, Team Work, Communicating,
Georgia-Pacific recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, dental, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. For more exciting opportunities please visit our website at www.gp.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE:
PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE