Maintenance and Engineer Manager
Seeking a Maintenance & Engineering Manager to join our SCA Tissue North America division at our South Glens Falls, New York facility. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for ensuring asset uptime by implementing preventive and diagnostic maintenance programs throughout this papermaking facility.
As a Maintenance & Engineering Manager you will be responsible for establishing preventive and diagnostic maintenance programs for the papermaking assets in your area of responsibility. Your tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
·Designing and managing maintenance programs for paper machines, stock prep, waste water treatment assets and grounds.
·Developing and controlling annual maintenance spending budget.
·Establishing performance measures and tracking systems.
·Managing and supervising capital plans for the facility by working with internal and external engineering personnel
·Creating partnerships with plant operating personnel and production area managers to provide effective maintenance and engineering support.
· Developing, coaching and training maintenance and engineering personnel.
What we require:
To be successful as a Maintenance & Engineering Manager you must possess:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management or production-related science is preferred plus a minimum of 5 to 7 years of recent, progressive and relevant experience
· In lieu of a college degree, a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience and an Associate’s degree or high school diploma will be required
· Manufacturing/industrial experience required. Pulp and paper experience preferred. Experience working in a 24/7 environment a plus
· Experience in establishing structured predictive maintenance programs and using data gathering tools such as SAP or PDQ software
· Working knowledge of basic financial statements and budgeting setting processes
· Willingness to relocate if outside the South Glens Falls, New York area
· Ability to do limited travel
· Familiarity with high performance work systems a plus
· Legal right to work in the U.S. on an ongoing, full-time basis
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Access, Project and PowerPoint
· Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as proven facilitation, consensus-reaching and team-building abilities
· Working knowledge of maintenance management programs such as RCM or RCM2
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations
SCA Tissue is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V.
Click Here to Apply
South Glens Falls, NY
SCA Corporate Recruiting