Technical Engineering Manager - 018328
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies. Koch companies employ about 60,000 people and have a presence in nearly 60 countries.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Engineering Manager at our Orange, Tx site.
Lead the Systems to achieve the business plan and performance goals consistent with site and the Run It Vision. This position will promote our MBM Culture, be a Leader at our site and develop Senior Operations Engineers and Operations Engineers.
· Advance the culture of personal and process safety
· Maintain environmental compliance across all systems process areas
· Ensure reliable operation of the system
· Manage raw material/energy QPUs
· Talent development/Performance Management
· Develop and implement system vision and strategic plans towards achieving vision.
· Ensure projects are meeting objectives and are aligned with site vision.
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
· Experience analyzing data and troubleshooting to establish root cause analysis
· 5+ years’ experience in a leadership/management position in chemical manufacturing facilities or refinery industries
· 10+ years’ experience managing direct reports in chemical facilities or refinery industries
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser: