MECHANICAL RELIABILITY ENGINEER - 007317
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America and Europe.
Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
Responsible for supporting reliability improvement plans for mechanical systems plant wide. Provide engineering support to maintenance and/or production personnel to resolve chronic equipment related issues to maximize equipment availability, safety and productivity.
Will be responsible for managing numerous reliability improvement initiatives and small engineering projects to achieve desired results. This position will be a member of multi-discipline team of engineers in the reliability department reporting to the facility reliability leader. This position will actively interface with all levels of the organization within the facility and groups outside the facility Work will include facilitation of Root Cause Analysis (RCA), development of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance (PPM) plans, assist in the development and implementation of reliability plans for plant equipment, and assist in data collection of equipment failures.
The reliability program includes vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, and ultrasound. Work execution is mostly self-directed. Specific projects and tasks are outlined by supervisor and checked for completion. Projects may require working independently or as part of a team.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
3 years or more of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment strongly desired
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities:
• A working understanding of Root Cause Failure Analysis
• Analytical and field troubleshooting skills
• A working understanding of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) concepts
• Work experience in a pulp and paper or industrial manufacturing environment (Preferred)
• A working knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance concepts (PPM)
• Experience with condition monitoring technologies including vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, and ultrasound.
• Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
• Strong PC skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
• Experience with CMMS programs and ability to learn new computer software programs
• Ability to work independently, as part of a team, and lead teams
• High level of integrity, humility, respect and customer focus
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=e922c5d576f80a11743cd98e36c290e2