SUPV-MAINTENANCE -ELECTRICAL - 003331
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America and Europe.
Maintenance Supervisor - Cedar Springs, GA
* Responsible for the leadership of the daily maintenance activities for a large integrated paper mill. This includes predictive, preventative, and proactive maintenance analysis as well as designing and implementing long-term continuous improvement applications and systems to enhance maintenance reliability
* Design out equipment failures
* Help improve equipment utilization and implement supplier recommendations
* Develop maintenance systems that reduce maintenance costs
* Implement new maintenance technologies and methods
* Interface with operations group to assess maintenance improvement opportunities
* Help implement root cause failure analysis, manufacturing work systems and precision maintenance techniques.
* Have a good working knowledge of electrical distribution systems, motors and motor control systems, PLC’s, Process electrical control systems in an industrial environment.
* Excellent leadership skills and must manage with unquestionable integrity
* Must have good oral communication and effective written skills to inform people of what is needed to do their jobs and feel good about being a member of the team/organization.
* Strong communication skills to relay department objectives, provide constructive feedback, articulate ideas and proposals verbally and in writing.
* Technical degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years experience in Pulp and Paper or another heavy industry
* Proficient with Passport or other computer maintenance management systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser:
Cedar Springs, GA