MAINTENANCE LEADER - 002369
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 40,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America, South America and Europe.
MAINTENANCE LEADER - Cedar Springs
* 5 years experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
* 5 years leadership experience in pulp and paper manufacturing with experience in Maintenance.
* Proven Statistical, analytical and financial skills required.
* Experience with a union workforce.
* Strong communication and leadership skills are an absolute must. Ability to present ideas, work with various levels of the organization and develop key strategies for the area of responsibility is essential.
* Experience in Reliability Maintenance including Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and pulp and paper manufacturing experience all a plus.
* Manage and direct work process for the engineering, mechanical and electrical maintenance functions in a large integrated pulp and paper mill.
* Develop, administer and upgrade mechanical programs and SOPs as necessary.
* Responsible for establishing and administering budgets for maintenance expense and capital work, then managing against those budgets including explanation of variances.
* Collaborates directly with human resources to ensure employee issues or concerns are correctly addressed and resolved.
* Collaborates with finance to create and execute a maintenance and capital plan to ensure that financial allocations and obligations are set, administered and met.
* Lead preventive and predictive maintenance best practices and procedures.
* Safely apply mechanical maintenance technologies and increase the reliability of our asset base.
* Responsible for performance management, team member development and coaching of the salaried personnel.
* Directs maintenance management and supervisory staff in their roles, responsibilities and expectations to meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
* Directs professional engineering staff in reliability and capital projects while developing and executing multiple year plans, accurately forecasting spending, and improving overall productivity, cost position and reliability metrics. Ensures that appropriate inventory levels for standard replacement parts are maintained. Continuously applies sound mechanical solutions to resolve reliability issues which negatively impact plant efficiencies [driving continuous improvement].
* Ensures environmental compliance.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline (or related field).
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser:
Cedar Springs, GA